If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email “tos (at) janryen.com”.
Terms of Service:
We (the folks at JanRyen.com) are on a mission to make the web a better place. We hope you love our products and services – from our digital eLearning courses and eBooks to our educational articles to the next great idea that we haven’t even thought of yet — as much as we love creating them. These Terms of Service (“Terms”) describe our commitments to you, and your rights and responsibilities when using our services. Please read them carefully and reach out to us if you have any questions. We’ve decided to make these Terms available under a Creative Commons Sharealike license. Automattic, the company behind WordPress, was the original source of these terms. They have been adapted for use by JanRyen.com. JanRyen.com is not affiliated with Automattic in any way or form. Feel free to copy, adapt and repurpose this text, from this page, for your own use. You can grab a copy of the original source of these Terms and other legal documents on Github. You’re welcome to copy them, adapt them, and repurpose them for your own use. Please just make sure to revise the language so that your Terms reflect your actual practices. Also, if you do use these Terms from this page, we’d appreciate a credit and link to Janryen.com somewhere on your website. If you use the original source of these Terms, according to the Creative Commons Sharealike license, Automattic would appreciate a credit and link to Automattic.com somewhere on your website.
Terms of Service
1. Who’s Who
Throughout these Terms, “you” applies to both individuals and entities that access or use our Services. If you are an individual using our Services on behalf of an entity, you represent and warrant that you have the authority to bind that entity to the Agreement and that by using our Service(s), you are accepting the Agreement on behalf of that entity. We use the term “Designated Countries” to refer to Australia, Canada, Japan, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia, and all countries located in the European continent. If you reside in the “Designated Countries,” your Agreement is with JanRyen.com If you reside outside of the “Designated Countries,” your Agreement is with Janryen.com. We refer to Janryen.com collectively as “Janryen.com” or “we” throughout these Terms.
2. Your Account
You will be solely responsible and liable for any activity that occurs under your account. You are responsible for keeping your account information up-to-date and for keeping your password secure.
You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and any Service-related website, store, or other content, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your account and any other actions taken in connection with our Services. You shall not share or misuse your access credentials. You must immediately notify us of any unauthorized uses of your account, store, or of any other breach of security. We will not be liable for any acts or omissions by you, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
When you create a Janryen.com account, we consider that to be an inquiry about our products and services, which means that we may contact you to share more details about what we have to offer. Don’t worry – if you aren’t interested in learning more, you can opt out of the marketing communication, whether it’s an email, phone call, or text message.
3. Minimum Age Requirements
Our Services are not directed to children. Access to and use of our Services is only for those over the age of 13 (or 16 in the European Union). If you are younger than this, you may not register for or use our Services. Any person who registers as a user or provides their personal information to our Services represents that they are 13 years of age or older (or 16 years or older in the European Union).
4. Responsibility of Visitors and Users
We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the content (such as, but not limited to, text, photo, video, audio, code, computer software, items for sale, or other materials) posted to our Services by users or anyone else (“Content”) and are not responsible for any use or effects of such Content. So, for example:
- We do not endorse any Content or represent that Content is accurate, useful, or non-harmful. Content could be offensive, indecent, or objectionable; include technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, or other errors; or violate or infringe the privacy, publicity rights, intellectual property rights (see our Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy section to submit copyright complaints), or other proprietary rights of third parties.
- If you post Content, comment on a website, or otherwise make (or allow any third party to make) Content available on our Services, you are entirely responsible for the Content, and any harm resulting from, that Content or your conduct.
- We disclaim any responsibility for any harm resulting from anyone’s use, purchase, or downloading of Content. If you access or use any Content, you are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content.
- Any Content offered for sale through any of our Services are the seller’s sole responsibility, and you agree that you will look solely to the seller for any damages that result from your purchase or use of Content.
- We are not a party to, and will have no responsibility or liability for, any communications, transactions, interactions, or disputes between you and the provider of any Content.
- Please note that additional third party terms and conditions may apply to the downloading, copying, purchase, or use of Content.
We also have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the websites and web pages that link to, or are linked from, Janryen.com or our other Services. For example:
- We do not have any control over those websites and are not responsible for their contents or their use.
- The existence of a link to or from one of our Services does not represent or imply that we endorse such website.
- You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content.
- We disclaim any responsibility for any harm resulting from non-Janryen.com websites.
5. General Representation and Warranty
You represent and warrant that your use of our Services:
- Will be in strict accordance with these Terms;
- Will comply with all applicable laws and regulations (including, without limitation, all applicable laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content, privacy, data protection, the transmission of technical data exported from the European Union or the United States or the country in which you reside, the use of financial services, notification and consumer protection, unfair competition, and false advertising);
- Will not use the Services for any unlawful purposes, to publish illegal content, or in furtherance of illegal activities;
- Will not infringe or misappropriate the intellectual property rights of any third party;
- Will not overburden Janryen.com’s systems, as determined by us in our sole discretion;
- Will not disclose sensitive personal information of others;
- Will not be used to send spam or bulk unsolicited messages;
- Will not interfere with, disrupt, or attack any service or network; and
- Will not be used to create, distribute, or enable material that is – or that facilitates or operates in conjunction with – malware, spyware, adware, or other malicious programs or code.
6. Specific Service Terms
a. JanRyen.com User Accounts
JanRyen.com enables you to create your own “user profile”, also known as “user account”, or “account”. A JanRyen.com account also allows you to sign into some of our Services and to make comments. Our service is designed to give you as much control and ownership over what goes on your user profile as possible and encourage you to express yourself freely. You own all content you post to your user profile. However, be responsible in what you publish. In particular, make sure that none of the prohibited items (like spam, viruses, or serious threats of violence) appear on your user profile or in any content you publish. If you find a JanRyen.com user profile that you believe violates these Terms, please report this to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.
License. By submitting Content to JanRyen.com for inclusion on your user profile, including but not limited to comments, you grant JanRyen.com a world-wide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to do the things we need to do to provide the Services, including but not limited to storing, reproducing, modifying, adapting, and publishing the Content solely for the purpose of displaying, distributing, and promoting our website. This license also allows JanRyen.com to make any publicly-posted Content available to third parties selected by JanRyen.com so that these third parties can analyze and distribute (but not publicly display) the Content through their services.
Removing Content. If you delete Content, we will use reasonable efforts to remove it from public view on JanRyen.com, but you acknowledge that caching or references to the Content may not be made immediately unavailable.
Content Guidelines. You are fully responsible for Your Content. You may not copy, upload, download, or share Your Content unless you have the appropriate rights to do so. It is your responsibility to ensure that Your Content abides by applicable laws, these Terms, and with our User Guidelines. By using JanRyen.com, you represent and warrant that your Content and conduct do not violate the applicable laws, these Terms, and our User Guidelines.
Advertisements. We reserve the right to display advertisements on our website, including, but not limited to, your user profile.
Attribution. We reserve the right to display attribution text or links in your user profile, attributing JanRyen.com or the theme author, for example. Some of these attributions may not be altered or removed.
7. Copyright Infringement
As we ask others to respect our intellectual property rights, we respect the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or associated with an Janryen.com product or service violates your copyright, please notify us at email@example.com . We will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. We will terminate a visitor’s access to and use of the website if, under appropriate circumstances, the visitor is determined to be a repeat infringer of the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of Janryen.com or others. In the case of such termination, we will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid to us.
8. Intellectual Property
The Agreement does not transfer from Janryen.com to you any Janryen.com or third party intellectual property, and all right, title, and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with Janryen.com.
Janryen.com, the Janryen.com logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics, and logos used in connection with Janryen.com or our Services, are trademarks or registered trademarks of Janryen.com or Janryen.com’s licensors.
Other trademarks, service marks, graphics, and logos used in connection with our Services may be the trademarks of other third parties.
Your use of our Services grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any Janryen.com or third party trademarks.
We are constantly updating our Services and that means sometimes we have to change the legal terms under which our Services are offered. These Terms may only be modified by the posting by Janryen.com of a revised version. If we make changes that are material, we may let you know by posting on JanRyen.com, or by sending you an email or other communication, such as Twitter or Parler, before the changes take effect. The notice will designate a reasonable period of time after which the new terms will take effect. If you disagree with our changes, then you should stop using our Services within the designated notice period, or once the changes become effective. Your continued use of our Services will be subject to the new terms. However, any dispute that arose before the changes shall be governed by the Terms (including the binding individual arbitration clause) that were in place when the dispute arose.
We may terminate your access to all or any part of our Services at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. We have the right (though not the obligation) to, in our sole discretion, (i) reclaim your username due to prolonged inactivity, (ii) refuse or remove any content that, in our reasonable opinion, violates any Janryen.com policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable, (iii) ask you to make some adjustments, restrict the resources your user profile uses, or terminate your Services, if we believe your user profile’s storage or bandwidth usage is out of hand and/or burdens our systems (which is rare), or (iv) terminate or deny access to and use of any of our Services to any individual or entity for any reason. We will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid.
If you wish to terminate the Agreement or your Janryen.com account, you may simply discontinue using our Services.
All provisions of the Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity, and limitations of liability.
11. Disclaimer of Warranties
Our Services are provided “as is,” “as available.” Janryen.com and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither Janryen.com, nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that our Services will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, our Services at your own discretion and risk.
12. Jurisdiction and Applicable Law.
Except to the extent any applicable law provides otherwise, the Agreement and any access to or use of our Services will be governed by the laws of Norway, excluding its conflict of law provisions. The proper venue for any disputes arising out of or relating to the Agreement and any access to or use of our Services will be the courts located in Norway, and you hereby submit to the personal jurisdiction of such courts. You hereby waive any right to a jury trial in any proceeding arising out of or related to this Agreement.
13. Limitation of Liability
In no event will Janryen.com, or its suppliers, partners, or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of the Agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement for substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts that exceed $1 or the fees paid by you to Janryen.com under the Agreement during the twelve (12) month period prior to the cause of action, whichever is greater. Janryen.com shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Janryen.com, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents from and against any and all losses, liabilities, demands, damages, costs, claims, and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of or related to your use of our Services, including but not limited to your violation of the Agreement or any agreement with a provider of third-party services used in connection with the Services, Content that you post, and any activities conducted through your or another user’s user profile.
15. US Economic Sanctions
You expressly represent and warrant that your use of our Services and/or associated services and products is not contrary to applicable U.S. Sanctions. Such use is prohibited, and we reserve the right to terminate accounts or access of those in the event of a breach of this condition.
16. Norwegian Economic Sanctions
You expressly represent and warrant that your use of our Services and/or associated services and products is not contrary to applicable Norwegian Sanctions. Such use is prohibited, and we reserve the right to terminate accounts or access of those in the event of a breach of this condition.
These Terms were originally written in English (US). We may translate these terms into other languages. In the event of a conflict between a translated version of these Terms and the English version, the English version will control.
The Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Janryen.com and you concerning the subject matter hereof. If any part of the Agreement is held to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, that part will be construed to reflect the parties’ original intent, and the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. A waiver by either party of any term or condition of the Agreement or any breach thereof, in any one instance, will not waive such term or condition or any subsequent breach thereof. You may assign your rights under the Agreement to any party that consents to, and agrees to be bound by, its terms and conditions; Janryen.com may assign its rights under the Agreement without condition. The Agreement will be binding upon and will inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.
Your privacy is critically important to us. At JanRyen.com, we have a few fundamental principles:
- We are thoughtful about the personal information we ask you to provide and the personal information that we collect about you through the operation of our services.
- We store personal information for only as long as we have a reason to keep it.
- We aim to make it as simple as possible for you to control what information on your user profile is shared publicly (or kept private), indexed by search engines, and permanently deleted.
- We help protect you from overreaching government demands for your personal information.
- We aim for full transparency on how we gather, use, and share your personal information.
Who We Are and What This Policy Covers
- Our website (JanRyen.com);
- Our other JanRyen.com products, services, and features that are available on or through our website.
Creative Commons Sharealike License
Information We Collect
We only collect information about you if we have a reason to do so — for example, to provide our Services, to communicate with you, or to make our Services better. We collect this information from three sources: if and when you provide information to us, automatically through operating our Services, and from outside sources. Let’s go over the information that we collect.
Information You Provide to Us
It’s probably no surprise that we collect information that you provide to us directly. Here are some examples:
- Basic account information: We ask for basic information from you in order to set up your account. For example, we require individuals who sign up for a JanRyen.com account to provide an email address and password, along with a username or name — and that’s it. You may provide us with more information — like your address and other information you want to share — but we don’t require that information to create a JanRyen.com account.
- Public profile information: If you have an account with us, we collect the information that you provide for your public profile. For example, if you have a JanRyen.com account, your username is part of that public profile, along with any other information you put into your public profile, like a photo or an “About Me” description. Your public profile information is just that — public — so please keep that in mind when deciding what information you would like to include.
- Payment and contact information: If you buy something from us, we’ll collect information to process those payments and contact you. If you buy something from us, you’ll provide additional personal and payment information like your name, credit card information, and contact information. We also keep a record of the purchases you’ve made. If you use our eCommerce Services (including Store on JanRyen.com, you’ll have to create a JanRyen.com account or connect an existing account.
- Content information: You might provide us with information about you in draft and published content (a blog post or comment that includes biographic information about you, or any media or files you upload).
- Communications with us (hi there!): You may also provide us with information when you respond to surveys, communicate with our Customer Support Gurus about a support question, post a question in our public forums, or sign up for a newsletter. When you communicate with us via form, email, phone, JanRyen.com comment, or otherwise, we store a copy of our communications (including any call recordings as permitted by applicable law).
Information We Collect Automatically
We also collect some information automatically:
- Log information: Like most online services, we collect information that web browsers, mobile devices, and servers typically make available, including the browser type, IP address, unique device identifiers, language preference, referring site, the date and time of access and operating system.
- Usage information: We collect information about your usage of our Services. For example, we collect information about what happens when you use our Services (e.g., page views, interactions with other parts of our Services, how much time you spend on each page, ). We use this information to, for example, provide our Services to you, get insights on how people use our Services so we can make our Services better, and understand and make predictions about user retention.
- Location information: We may determine the approximate location of your device from your IP address. We collect and use this information to, for example, calculate how many people visit our Services from certain geographic regions. We may also use the IP address information to block certain countries known for hacking or spreading viruses and spam.
- Interactions with other users: We collect some information about your interactions with other users while you are logged in to your account with us, such as the fact that you commented on a particular post, so that we can, for example, recommend posts we think may interest you. As another example, we collect information about the comments users make while logged in and use that information to, for example, tally up statistics about your comments and display information about your comments in your profile.
Information We Collect from Other Sources
We may also get information about you from other sources. For example, public databases and joint marketing partners.
How and Why We Use Information
Purposes for Using Information
We use information about you for the purposes listed below:
- To provide our Services. For example, to set up and maintain your account, provide customer service, process payments and orders, and verify user information.
- To ensure quality, maintain safety, and improve our Services. For example, by providing automatic upgrades and new versions of our Services. Or, for example, by monitoring and analyzing how users interact with our Services so we can create new features that we think our users will enjoy and that will help them more efficiently or make our Services easier to use.
- To place and manage ads in our advertising program. For example, to place ads on our website as part of our advertising program, and understand ad performance.
- To market our Services and measure, gauge, and improve the effectiveness of our marketing. For example, by targeting our marketing messages to groups of our users (like those who have been users for a certain length of time), advertising our Services, analyzing the results of our marketing campaigns (like how many people purchased a paid plan after receiving a marketing message), and understanding and forecasting user retention.
- To protect our Services, our users, and the public. For example, by detecting security incidents; detecting and protecting against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; fighting spam; complying with our legal obligations; and protecting the rights and property of JanRyen.com and others, which may result in us, for example, declining a transaction or terminating Services.
- To fix problems with our Services. For example, by monitoring, debugging, repairing, and preventing issues.
- To customize the user experience. For example, to personalize your experience by serving you relevant notifications and advertisements for our Services, recommending content through our post suggestions, and providing new essays and stories for your reading pleasure.
- To communicate with you. For example, by emailing you to ask for your feedback, share tips for getting the most out of our services, or keep you up to date on JanRyen.com; or mailing you to share offers and promotions that we think will be of interest to you. If you don’t want to hear from us, you can opt out of marketing communications at any time. (If you opt out, we’ll still send you important updates relating to your user account.)
Legal Bases for Collecting and Using Information
A note here for those in the European Union about our legal grounds for processing information about you under EU data protection laws, which is that our use of your information is based on the grounds that:
(1) The use is necessary in order to fulfill our commitments to you under the applicable terms of service or other agreements with you or is necessary to administer your account — for example, in order to enable access to our website;
or (2) The use is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation;
or (3) The use is necessary in order to protect your vital interests or those of another person;
or (4) We have a legitimate interest in using your information — for example, to provide and update our Services; to improve our Services so that we can offer you an even better user experience; to safeguard our Services; to communicate with you; to measure, gauge, and improve the effectiveness of our advertising; and to understand our user retention and attrition; to monitor and prevent any problems with our Services; and to personalize your experience;
How We Share Information
We share information about you in limited circumstances, and with appropriate safeguards on your privacy. These are spelled out below, as well as in the section called “”Ads and Analytics Services Provided by Others” on this page:
- Legal and regulatory requirements: We may disclose information about you in response to a subpoena, court order, or other governmental request.
- To protect rights, property, and others: We may disclose information about you when we believe in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of JanRyen.com, third parties, or the public at large. For example, if we have a good faith belief that there is an imminent danger of death or serious physical injury, we may disclose information related to the emergency without delay.
- With your consent: We may share and disclose information with your consent or at your direction. For example, we may share your information with third parties when you authorize us to do so.
- Aggregated or de-identified information: We may share information that has been aggregated or de-identified, so that it can no longer reasonably be used to identify you. For instance, we may publish aggregate statistics about the use of our Services, or share a hashed version of your email address to facilitate customized ad campaigns on other platforms.
- Published support requests: If you send us a request for assistance (for example, via a support email or one of our other feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish that request in order to clarify or respond to your request, or to help us support other users.
Information Shared Publicly
Information that you choose to make public is — you guessed it — disclosed publicly. That means information like your public profile, comments, posts, other content that you make public on your user profile, are all available to others. For example, the photo that you upload to your public profile, or a default image if you haven’t uploaded one, is your Globally Recognized Avatar, or Gravatar — get it? 🙂 Your Gravatar, along with other public profile information, displays alongside the comments and “Likes” that you make on our website while logged in to your JanRyen.com account. Public information may also be indexed by search engines or used by third parties. Please keep all of this in mind when deciding what you would like to share publicly.
How Long We Keep Information
We generally discard information about you when it’s no longer needed for the purposes for which we collect and use it — described in the section above on How and Why We Use Information — and we’re not legally required to keep it.
While no online service is 100% secure, we work very hard to protect information about you against unauthorized access, use, alteration, or destruction, and take reasonable measures to do so. We monitor our Services for potential vulnerabilities and attacks.
You have several choices available when it comes to information about you:
- Limit the information that you provide: If you have an account with us, you can choose not to provide the optional account information, profile information, and transaction and billing information. Please keep in mind that if you do not provide this information, certain features of our Services — for example, premium services that carry an additional charge — may not be accessible.
- Opt out of marketing communications: You may opt out of receiving promotional communications from us. Just follow the instructions in those communications or let us know. If you opt out of promotional communications, we may still send you other necessary communications, like those about your account and legal notices.
- Set your browser to reject cookies: At this time, JanRyen.com does not respond to “do not track” signals across all of our Services. However, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies before using JanRyen.com’s websites, with the drawback that certain features of JanRyen.com’s websites may not function properly without the aid of cookies.
- Close your account: While we’d be very sad to see you go, you can close your account if you no longer want to use our Services. (Here are account closure instructions for JanRyen.com accounts.) Please keep in mind that we may continue to retain your information after closing your account, as described in How Long We Keep Information above — for example, when that information is reasonably needed to comply with (or demonstrate our compliance with) legal obligations such as law enforcement requests, or reasonably needed for our legitimate business interests.
If you are located in certain parts of the world, including California and countries that fall under the scope of the European General Data Protection Regulation (aka the “GDPR”), you may have certain rights regarding your personal information, like the right to request access to or deletion of your data.
European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are located in a country that falls under the scope of the GDPR, data protection laws give you certain rights with respect to your personal data, subject to any exemptions provided by the law, including the rights to:
- Request access to your personal data;
- Request correction or deletion of your personal data;
- Object to our use and processing of your personal data;
- Request that we limit our use and processing of your personal data; and
- Request portability of your personal data.
You also have the right to make a complaint to a government supervisory authority.
California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
The California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) requires us to provide California residents with some additional information about the categories of personal information we collect and share, where we get that personal information, and how and why we use it. The CCPA also requires us to provide a list of the “categories” of personal information we collect, as that term is defined in the law, so, here it is. In the last 12 months, we collected the following categories of personal information from California residents, depending on the Services used:
- Identifiers (like your name, contact information, and device and online identifiers);
- Commercial information (your billing information and purchase history, for example);
- Characteristics protected by law (for example, you might provide your gender as part of a research survey for us);
- Internet or other electronic network activity information (such as your usage of our Services;
- Geolocation data (such as your location based on your IP address);
- Audio, electronic, visual or similar information (such as your profile picture, if you uploaded one); and
- Inferences we make (such as likelihood of retention or attrition).
You can find more information about what we collect and sources of that information in the Information We Collect section above. We collect personal information for the business and commercial purposes described in the How and Why We Use Information section on this page. And we share this information with the categories of third parties described in the Sharing Information section on this page. If you are a California resident, you have additional rights under the CCPA, subject to any exemptions provided by the law, including the right to:
- Request to know the categories of personal information we collect, the categories of business or commercial purpose for collecting and using it, the categories of sources from which the information came, the categories of third parties we share it with, and the specific pieces of information we collect about you;
- Request deletion of personal information we collect or maintain;
- Opt out of any sale of personal information; and
- Not receive discriminatory treatment for exercising your rights under the CCPA.
The CCPA & Personalized Advertising in Our Ads Program
Contacting Us About These Rights
You can usually access, correct, or delete your personal data using your account settings and tools that we offer, but if you aren’t able to or you’d like to contact us about one of the other rights, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. When you contact us about one of your rights under this section, we’ll need to verify that you are the right person before we disclose or delete anything. For example, if you are a user, we will need you to contact us from the email address associated with your account. You can also designate an authorized agent to make a request on your behalf by giving us written authorization. We may still require you to verify your identity with us.
How to Reach Us
Other Things You Should Know (Keep Reading!)
- In the case of US based entities, entering into European Commission approved standard contractual arrangements with them, or ensuring they have signed up to the EU-US Privacy Shield; or
- In the case of entities based in other countries outside the EEA, entering into European Commission approved standard contractual arrangements with them.
You can ask us for more information about the steps we take to protect your personal information when transferring it from the EU.
Ads and Analytics Services Provided by Others
Third-Party Software and Services
That’s it! Thanks for reading.
December 6, 2020
December 1, 2020
November 29, 2020